Our new Marcom Manager will be passionate about effective communication, and have a proven ability to coordinate messages to multiple audiences through a series of print and digital channels. This role will be responsible for sourcing, planning, and managing media placements and ad creative, and should work tirelessly to measure the effectiveness of various tactics in order to make continual improvements to the marcom mix. Innovation is a must!
Following the acquisition of Dharmacon by Horizon Discovery, this newly created role will be part of our global marketing team and will based in our office in Lafayette CO. This role will be part of the team leading our rebranding initiative, with particular focus initially on the Dharmacon portfolio and collateral.
This is an exciting time to join Horizon/Dharmacon as we integrate our brands and launch our expanded organisation into the market.
Key Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- Create and manage plans that create awareness, increase customer engagement, and improve market share for Horizon’s innovative research products
- Work with product management, design teams, and other cross-functional teams to develop messaging for various customer audiences
- Work with publications, industry groups, and other 3rd parties to source effective advertising options and manage the creative and placement for those messages
- Work with the Marcom Specialist to develop and manage distribution of sales collateral, product guides, and various event materials worldwide
- Identify and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) that not only include ad performance, but also quantify attribution for leads/sales across our product portfolio
- Proactively do whatever is needed to launch an ad! Order a product, take product photos, understand the messaging, draft product messaging, and just get it live so we can test
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree marketing, advertising, business communications, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 3+ years’ experience managing large scale or global marcom projects or programs
- Strong understanding of marketing analytics & ROI, and deep knowledge of eCommerce marketing systems, tools & platforms
- Experience with search engine marketing, social marketing and email promotion required
- Track record of driving revenue growth and marketing share via marketing and advertising programs
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time-management, planning, prioritization, and project management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Desired Characteristics
- Experience managing global brands
- Experience with marketing automation
- Innovation – ability to develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Energetic, adaptable thinker who can navigate and manage change
Travel and Location
- Location: Office based position in Lafayette, CO
- Expected traveling time: <15%